Cowboy Ilean--our Grand Canyon trail ride

Sunday, May 19, 2013

quick catch up

I needed to post these pictures of our RS mothers/daughters/granddaughters Tea Party--Was a fun event that I got to take some granddaughters to.  But the pictures say it better.  Got to make some fun hats and have a lavish luncheon with many wonderful foods/drinks/desserts--everything was magical.  They even enjoyed the may pole--something they have never done.  I can remember doing it as a child.  Anyway was a very nice evening socializing. 





 
 
I need to add what a wonderful mother's day I had with the kids all coming and being able to visit and enjoy each other.  Doug and I commented that one of the joys of being parents is watching your children enjoy each other's company--as they laugh and talk with each other.  Thanks kids for being each other's good friends, and loving each other.  That makes us happy.  Thanks for being my children.  I love being a Mom--and especially your Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doug on Twinkie

Doug on Twinkie

On the way out--Ilean--Doug right behind

On the way out--Ilean--Doug right behind