Cowboy Ilean--our Grand Canyon trail ride

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

post election woes

Sad for what could have been--he would have been a great leader

Need to write something to get alot of these pent up feelings off my chest. This electon has left me numb and depressed--naturally--wouldn't anyone who feels Satan has won a round. Makes you picture Satan laughing at us all--having a good time at having blinded so many. But I was thinking before the election if Romney won, it would allow people to live in their make believe great and spacious building longer--the natural consequences would probably be delayed. but now with another 4 years of this President and his policies and the no God direction he wants to take the country, God will have no other choice but to let the natural consequence of "sin and unrighteous thinking and living" to take place. I cannot imagine all of what that can be, I just know, it can't or won't be pretty. And of course, righteous people will be drug along and will suffer also. I do hope and believe that we can still have some of the Lord's blessings and protection in spite of living in the same country as some of these people. I have been reading up on signs of the last days and finding the prophecies given about our country. You would love to be able to have it all spelled out and what will transpire--but only a few things are given. This may not be so black and white for you younger generation--for us of the older generation it really feels bad. We've seen a bunch in our lives so far and this last straw--will it seems like the last straw. We have arrived at the point in our country where the Lord can no longer bless us as a nation until there is repentance. Disasters, economic downturns, wars, bloodshed, etc will go a long ways in humbling a smug electorate who think they are right on in their thinking. And I guess that is where we are headed for in the interim. I would have loved to seen Mitt Romney and other conservatives win, but we are a nation of a lot of unrighteous and wrong thinking people (the election showed us exactly where we stand) and hence don't qualify to have good people represent us and protect our freedoms. That is hard to swallow for me, for I hate to lose. I fought hard in the pre-existence to have freedom of choice--and I sure hate to have my choices taken away. Anyway--I am still alive and here on earth to continue the battle--so here we go. I will have to summon up the courage to go on with the fight--I know the final score, but this inbetween stuff sure gets me and makes me doubt and fear. I do know God is in charge. He has to allow people their free agency to choose (and the majority did choose)--now the consequences have to come. I pray and know that the Lord will sustain us who follow him. Definitely has sharpened the lines of demarcation huh? And has made me more committed to being on the right side of the line. There is no going over to the enemy side. Bruce was telling me about a Republican analysis on TV last night that said the republicans would have to change to bring in more of the left ideology if they were ever going to win any more. Interesting. Adopting more and more of the world's views so there is really no right or wrong. I don't think so. And just like the church has said--we don't make the laws--they are God's laws. You can either get on his side or the other, but you don't get to change laws to relect how you want to live. This election has shown us what dire straits we really are in.  Now to go through this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doug on Twinkie

Doug on Twinkie

On the way out--Ilean--Doug right behind

On the way out--Ilean--Doug right behind